The very first thing you should do before booking treatment would be to ensure you are eligible for semi-permanent makeup services, which you can check HERE.
Next, there are a few conditions that need to be met before getting your semi-permanent makeup done to your skin. To ensure the best quality and optimal results, please read through the list of things you should make sure you do before coming in!
Finally, schedule your appointment online, then pay the $75 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot! The deposit applies to the cost of services.
DISCLAIMER: It is very important to follow these instructions to avoid unnecessary complications or consequences such as excessive bleeding or scarring.
• ANY ANTIBIOTIC MEDICATION MUST BE FINISHED BEFORE ANY PERMANENT MAKEUP TREATMENT
• NO EXCESSIVE USE OF ALCOHOL 24 HOURS PRIOR TREATMENT
• NO EXCESSIVE CAFFEINE INTAKE THROUGHOUT THE DAY
• NO HEAVY SMOKING AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TREATMENT
• DISCONTINUE TAKING SUPPLEMENTS (Fish oil, Vitamin E or C, Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, Weight loss pills) FOR 7-10 DAYS PRIOR.
• TOPICAL CREAMS MUST BE DISCONTINUED 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TREATMENT AND FOR 30 DAYS AFTER **(RetinA/ Retinols, Anti-aging creams, Glycolic, Salicylic, or Lactic acid creams, Mild acne creams, and brow or lash serums)
• MUST WAIT 30 DAYS PRIOR TREATMENT OR AFTER ANY PERMANENT MAKEUP TREATMENT IF YOU HAVE HAD OR WILL HAVE BOTOX DONE.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any follow-up questions you may have, we will be sure to respond within 24 hours.