The biggest questions my clients ask me during our sessions is what comes next in terms of aftercare and touch-ups. I’m going to outline the basic aftercare instructions that I let all my clients know. Please do give these a read to ensure the best outcome for your semi-permanent makeup treatments!
• Avoid heavy sweating and exercise for 3-5 days
• Avoid any treatments involving touching the brows such as facials, lash extensions, etc. for 10 days
• Avoid the sauna steam room, swimming in the ocean, or swimming pool for 10 days
• DO NOT SCRUB OR PICK EYEBROWS
• Avoid using makeup ON the eyebrows for at least 10 days
• ONLY Angel Care Gel should be used for 7 days on the eyebrows
• Avoid Neosporin, Bacitracin, etc in the treated area since they may negatively affect color retention
• Avoid sunbathing and tanning for 10 days
Although you should avoid makeup ON the eyebrow, blush, lipstick, or eye makeup can be used around the eyebrow to complete your makeup look. You should wear sunscreen daily since there is a healing time of up to 42 days post treatment. You must wait through your healing time prior to having your refinement appointment, which you can book down below!
The same rules will apply for your touch-up treatment to reach the optimal results. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any follow-up questions you may have, we will be sure to respond within 24 hours.